Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ranting Runescape Open!

Hello. I created this blog because Runescape (or should I say RuinScape) is now becoming a living nightmare, thanks to Jagex and it's little minion workers. If there's ANYTHING---Anything at all--- that you want to complain about, this is the site to do it at.
~~~First off, I'd like to start by saying I have, overall, a pretty good control over my temper.
For those of you who say I complain a lot, you will be ignored.
All I'm doing this for is to voice my opinions about issues on Runescape that need to be changed, deleted, brought up, for fixed. But I don't just rant about Jagex and Runescape. I have a life >.< (tinktink203.blogspot.com). If you want to, feel free to PM me in the game (Tink203). Please tell me you visited my website, or I'll be utterly confused.
So anyways, I hope that you will comment and I hope this site goes well.
Cheers! ^_^

No comments: