Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Voiced Opinion ~ Knocked Down

Alright guys, i just want to point something out here: Jagex's Customer Service sucks. (This event that i am going to tell you is TRUE...and so was my idea P.S. this was before they took away PKing and did trading limit):
My idea was that when someone made an account, they had to fill in the twisted letters and numbers...you know, the one mixed up letters and numbers in a box. That would stop Autoers and Bugs and stuff, since they couldn't read that type of stuff. Know what i got back? It was somthing like this (i don't have the real thing they sent me because this was more than 3 months ago):

Dear Tink203,
Thank you for your suggestion, blah blah blah, but currently We have an advance system that can identify bugs, blah blah blah. I will take it up at the next meeting. Thank you for your suggestions.
Sincerly,
(i forgot the mod's name)

Wow.
I gave you a perfectly good idea, and you shot it down. Advance system? Yeah, it's brilliant. SO brilliant, in fact, that you just thought it would be fun to take away PKing and put in trade limits. You just wanted to see our reactions...I mean, who cares if millions of players quit--hey! As long as you're entertained.

This issue has (unsurprisingly) come up a lot. It's amazing how much they could care less about our ideas.
My solution: They should pay more attention to us. Not the game, or how much money it makes them.

Ok, so...How many people here have been ignored by Jagex, or has had an experiance where the Customer Service sucks?

No comments: